Friday, October 2, 2009

I'm Sick AGAIN!

I haven't updated my blog in a while because we've all been sick. Last week, all the kids had the sniffles. We took two days off of school and got behind. This week, I tried to play catch up and succeeded. But I got sick! I woke up Monday starting to feel bad. By Tuesday, I had no voice and felt miserable. I went to the Dr. and was diagnosed with Bronchitis, Sinusitis, Laryngitis, and a few other itises. I got a shot of antibiotic and some very large pills to take. That helped a lot and by Thursday I was feeling much better. So I taught three classes at our co-op! Then I started feeling bad again. This morning, I woke up with a lot of junk in my nose. I made it through our second co-op and park time then crashed. I slept for an hour and woke up feeling worse. I ache, have a fever, have all kinds of other pains. Looks like the flu to me. I'm drugged up again and planning to sleep as much as possible tomorrow. Maybe that will take care of it. In the meantime, being sick is lousy! As a mom, I can't take off and my kids don't realize I can't do everything they want and even some things they need. I am blessed to have B1. He is a big help when I am feeling less than at my best. He is able to fix simple meals and supervise his siblings. It's not a substitute for me though. So, I'm going to get some sleep soon and hope to be back up and running as soon as possible. So don't call me in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment