Thursday, August 6, 2009

Weight-Loss

This has got to be one of the worst words in the human language. It seems it's all anyone talks about. I talk about it frequently myself. I need to lose 60 pounds so I talk about it. The problem is that talking about it won't help me lose that weight. I eat okay. I make almost all our foods from scratch and we seldom eat out. Yet, I gain instead of losing weight! My problem is that I don't exercise enough. I hardly exercise at all. I have all the usual excuses: back problems, knee problems, no time, no money for equipment or gym fees. The list really goes on and on. Unfortunately, it's only me that affects. So why do I make the excuses? I need to make time to exercise every day. Even 30 minutes a day can make a difference. I am challenging myself and anyone who reads this to make time every day to exercise. Talking won't help anyone, only doing can help. Next time I talk about weight loss, I want it to be in the past tense. I know myself better than that and I will talk about it again, but I will not mention it again unless I am actively working on it and that means EXERCISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment