Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Who I Am

I'm new to blogging so this will be a new challenge. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling, adoptive mother of 5 kids. I've been married to a wonderful husband for 15 years. We'll call him H. I have 2 boys and 3 girls. Affectionately known here as B1, B2, G1, G2 and G3. I have been homeschooling for 2 years and really love it. My kids are all pretty young. B1 is 9, B2 is 6, G1 is 5, G2 is also 5 and G3 is 4. Most of them are adopted. There are no twins in the bunch, but it seems like it sometimes. We chose to adopt through foster care. I'm a very private person online so I don't know if pictures will find their way here or not. I also like to babble so starting a blog sounded like a logical thing to do. I am also a Christian and will not allow profanity or evil talk on my blog. I hope you enjoy reading this blog as much as I think I will enjoy writing it. Maybe some accidental words of wisdom will even surface within its pages. So long.

No comments:

Post a Comment